Table of Contents
It’s not a real pizza when you think about it, but it’s better than one if you ask me. This Air Fryer 6 Minute Pita Bread Cheese Pizza is an easy to make, healthy pizza with almost no oil or grease.
Air Fryer 6 Minute Pita Bread Cheese Pizza
- 1 Pita Bread
- 2 Tablespoon Pizza Sauce
- 2/4 cup Mozarella Cheese
- 1 drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Stainless Steel Short Legged Trivet
- 8 slices Pepperoni or more
- 1/4 cup Sausage
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Onions sliced thin
- 2/3 teaspoon Fresh Garlic minced
Use a spoon and swirl Pizza Sauce on to Pita Bread. Add your favorite toppings and Cheese. Add a little drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over top of Pizza.
Place in Air Fryer and place a Trivet over Pita Bread. Cook at 350 degrees for 6 minutes. Carefully remove from Air Fryer and cut.
Surve hot and enjoy.