Continuation of our Air Fryer Recipes series, this time with a recipe for a lovely and easy to make Stromboli which will arose your taste buds.
Air Fryer Recipes : Stromboli
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 10 ounce pizza crust refrigerated
- 4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 0.65 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 0.45 pound cooked ham sliced
- 4 ounce red bell peppers roasted
- 1 egg yolk
- 1.5 tablespoon milk
- Roll the dough out until ¼ of an inch thick.
- Layer the ham, cheese and peppers on one side of the dough. Fold it to seal it.
- Mix the egg and milk together and brush the dough.
- Place the Stromboli into the Fry Basket and place it into the Air Fryer.
- Press the Power Button & adjust cooking time to 20 minutes at 360 degrees.
Every 5-6 minutes, carefully flip the Stromboli over.
Image: Flickr / Kathryn Yengel