Trying to find the perfect way to create the molten chocolate cake? Yes, I feel you. I know it is quite difficult to bake it as the recipe is sensitive, but with the aid of the accurate temperature and timing of an Air fryer this air fryer molten chocolate cake will surely be a success every time.
Air Fryer Molten Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 2 oz brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 orange , juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 4 oz dark chocolate , chopped
- 4 oz butter
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 oz flour
- pinch baking powder
- Slowly melt the chocolate and butter. When completely melted, simply add the orange juice.
- Stir well to combine.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar and instant coffee.
- Then beat consistently with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate orange mixture.
- Gently stir in the flour, baking powder and salt. The batter only needs to be mixed slightly.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 360F.
- Pour the batter into a small buttered baking dish then place in the basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes and bake until the timer rings and the cake is firm to the touch.
Photo by: DaveGammon