Do you want to eat healthy? You can now fry your food without oil so try making these awesome air fryer burgers! Kiss goodbye to the microwave and the fat fryer now and say hello to the modern cooking world! Yes, welcome to the FUTURE! Here’s one of the recipes that you can try using an Air Fryer.
Awesome Air Fryer Burgers Recipe
- 12 oz Mixed Mince (pork and beef)
- Small Onion Diced
- 1 Tsp Garlic Puree
- 1 Tsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 1 Tsp Mixed Herbs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Bread Buns
- Salad (for burger topping)
- In a mixing bowl add the mince and seasoning and mix well.
- Form into four medium sized burgers and place in the Air Fryer cooking tray.
- Cook in the Air Fryer on 395F for 25 minutes and then check on them and then cook them for further 20 minutes on 355F.
- Then add your salad, cheese and bun and serve!
Recipe NotesI have found that the best burgers come from a mixture of pork and beef mince rather than just beef. If you can get mixed mince from your supermarket then I suggest you do.
Thanks to RecipeThis for inspiring many of our recipes.