The VonShef 2.2 Liter Air Fryer is a value air fryer choice that can provide many of the same benefits of other, more expensive air fryers but is popular for its lower price point. This air fryer can cook a variety of foods including fries, egg rolls, or shrimp. It can also air fry chicken products such as chicken wings and chicken nuggets. Another reason buyers may choose this air fryer over others is for it’s large basket.
VonShef 2.2 Liter Air Fryer Features
The VonShef 2.2 Liter Air Fryer is a larger air fryer and boasts its ability to fry more than some of the leading air fryer brands and is a great pick for the following reasons:
- It has adjustable temperature control from 180 up to 400 degrees
- At 12.6 pounds and with 15 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches dimensions, the VonShef 2.2 Liter Air Fryer is slightly lighter than a KitchenAid stand mixer and similar in size
- It has a 2.2 Liter cooking basket capacity, which can fit up to six chicken wings
- It has a 60-minute timer with auto shut-off
- It has dishwasher-safe frying basket for quick and easy clean up
Reasons to Buy
The VonShef 2.2 Liter Air Fryer can be a great selection, especially for a person who is buying an air fryer for the first time. This appliance can open options for new meals to cook at home and is considered much tastier than using a traditional microwave. Some common meals that people like to air fry include chicken nuggets, french fries, egg rolls, and fresh chicken wings. Compared to deep frying, this air fryer is less messy. People looking for something new can benefit from the purchase of a VonShef 2.2 Liter Air Fryer.
People might be surprised to find such a reasonably-priced air fryer on the market. New customers may find that they love air frying foods opposed to deep frying or microwaving them. If a person likes foods that were traditionally fried and has space either on the counter top or in the pantry for one, this can be a great option!